Lifting Up Jesus Bible Study Lessons Complete Set
This newly released series of lessons by author Karen Lewis are relational in nature. They speak not of what but of Whom. Jesus said in John 12:32, "But I, when I am lifted up will draw all men unto myself." these lessons are designed to do just that.
These lessons were not developed just to give information but to disciple. The process of doing that has been largely lost. Instead we attract by prophecies and teach "truths."
But in teaching others the gospel (both justification and sanctification) as well as sharing, step by step, how to have a personal relationship with Christ, we are building a solid foundation in a new believer's life. When you disciple someone you are grounding them in Christ and they are much more apt to go and disciple others.
Lessons are sold in sets of 30.
Lesson topics include:
1. Finding Peace Through the Bible
2. Why You Need a Savior
3. How God Saved Us
4. God's Supreme Sacrifice For You
5. Faith - What Is It?
6. The Christian's Source of Power
7. Conversion and Repentance
9. Growing Up Into Christ
10. The Second Advent of Christ
11. Signs of Christ's Second Coming
13. How Evil Began
14. The Truth About Hell
15. Satan's Time Out - The Millennium
17. Why God Allows Suffering
18. God's Law of Love
19. The Sabbath - God's Sign of Faith
20. Why So Many Denominations?
21. God's Seal and Satan's Mark
22. God's Warning: The Mark of the Beast
23. The Meaning of the 144,000
24. The Christian and Principles of Health
25. Christian Standards of Living
26. The Meaning of Baptism
27. God's Money, Our Responsibility
28. Principles For Resolving Conflict
29. Prophecy - True or False
30. Living As a Disciple
Buy 10 or more for $7.95 each
Buy 50 or more for $6.95 each
Buy 100 or more for $5.95 each