“After individuals have been converted to the truth, they need to be looked after . . . these newly converted ones need nursing, watchful attention, help and encouragement. These should not be left alone, a prey to Satan’s most powerful temptation; they need to be educated in regard to their duties, to be kindly dealt with to be led along, and to be visited and prayed with . . .”
Let’s identify the principles that will anchor new believers in their faith:
Evangelism, p. 351 and Gospel Workers, p. 322
- New believers grow in faith when they develop a meaningful devotional life.
- New believers grow when they are equipped to serve.
- New believers grow when they get involved in ministering to others.
- New believers grow when they become actively involved in sharing the word of God with others.
- New believers grow when they develop a friendship network with the church.
When Jesus met Nicodemus in a secluded night meeting, the Savior shocked the Pharisee by declaring, “You must be born again.” Just as spiritually-complacent individuals need to be reborn, so entire congregations need a rebirth of evangelistic vision.
Please visit our special category of product engineered to encourage Nurture
To review Revival, the first stage in the Evangelism process, click here